Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"My Question For Senator Obama" (pln 9)

In the article "My Question For Senator Obama" by Karl Fisch, there were many things that mattered. First, he thinks that both senator Obama and McCain have talking points about education, but he thinks that people want to go further than just a talking point. He thinks that people want to know what senator Obama and senator McCain's visions are for the students k-12. Karl thinks that they should have a specific vision for these students. I agree with Mr.Fisch on this subject. I think that the senators should have a specific plan for students k-12. I think they should share this plan with America so that people can look at these plans and have another thing to help them decide who they are going to vote for. Many people in America would agree with me and Mr. Fisch on this subject. Most Americans think that our president should have one set plan for our education system. Americas future president should have a good set plan for the American education system.

No comments: